Monday, December 14, 2009

My First Blog...

Wow! I can't believe I'm blogging...YEAH! And it did really take only a few minutes to create!

Anyway - The reason I start this blog because I want to blog about and document every steps of my journey through the etsy-seller road - I just want to know what the fuzz is all about. I may or may not be successful as an etsy-seller, but I sure do enjoy the journey, even though I just started.

I've been working on launching my store for about a month now and I hope that I'll be able to launch it by mid January 2010- stay tuned!

Also, as a new mom-to-be how can I not not blogging about my bean! It's impossible! All the moms and moms-to-be know that! am I right?

In other words, this blog will be a very diverse and won't only be about my new adventure at etsy but also about me, my life, my knitting club, the world - and you! You will see what I mean!


xoxo
The Frog and Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment